We use electronic invoicing and hope to receive our invoices primarily in electronic form. In case your company cannot deliver e-invoices or send the invoices via email, you can send the paper invoices to the scanning service address.
We do not accept invoices to our postal address.
When sending invoices to the scanning service, either by email or by mail, make sure that the scanning service address is set to the invoice (and envelope) accurately. Otherwise, the transmission of the invoice to our system may be delayed for several days.
Valona Oy, 2890782-7
E-invoicing address: 003728907827
Operator: Maventa (003721291126)
- Delivery operator when sending from a bank network: DABAFIHH*
*Use this operator in case your e-invoice billing software cannot send invoices directly to Maventa.
E-invoicing address: FI5018003081606828
Operator: Nordea Bank Finland (NDEAFIHH)
2. EMAIL INVOICES TO SCANNING SERVICE
- Invoices must be sent as PDF attachments (max. 5 MB per file) to: [email protected]
- If the invoice contains attachment pages, they must be in the same file with the actual invoice.
- Document outer dimensions may be maximum 210 x 297 mm.
Attachment must be named with ordinary symbols, a-z, A-Z, 0-9. Please don’t use other symbols in the attachment file names.
2. PAPER INVOICES TO SCANNING SERVICE
The invoice and envelope must have the following address details:
80020 Kollektor Scan
Please note that you must not send any material other than invoices and their attachments to the scanning service. Other material is not transmitted through the scanning service.
Please use black text on white background, and do not use staples on the sent invoices.