These terms and conditions apply to consumer purchases made at the online store www.valona.fi of Valona.
When placing an order, the customer agrees to the valid terms and conditions.
The online store is owned and operated by Valona Oy, Harmaapaadentie 1a B, 00930 Helsinki. Business ID 2890782-7.
- Add the product you want to cart.
- You can edit the shopping cart by adding/reducing the quantity of products. On the same page you can calculate the price of shipping (shipping calculator). After this, press the “checkout” button.
- Fill in the contact information and apply any discount code. Press the “continue the shipping method” button.
- Select shipping method. Press the “continue to payment method” button.
- Select payment method and billing address. Press the “complete order” button. After this, you will go to a secure payment processing system to pay for the order.
- After the payment step, your order will automatically be transferred for processing and you will receive an order confirmation in your email box. Please verify the accuracy of the information of the order confirmation.
We send orders to almost anywhere in the world. If you cannot find your country from the “calculate shipping price” menu of the shopping cart, please contact our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org for the price of shipping. The instructions for use are in English and Finnish. By ordering a product/products from our store you, you affirm that you understand one or more of these languages.
We strive to transfer products for shipping within 1-3 days from the order. In any case, we try to deliver the product you ordered to you no later than 7 days after payment is received, depending on the delivery method. If an order is significantly delayed you have the right to cancel the order.
We send our products via Finnish Post and GLS, depending on the desired type of delivery, size and value of the products and delivery address.
We use economy mail in sending individual small products for domestic deliveries. The shipment is delivered in Finland to the customer depending on the location mainly by the fourth working day from leaving the shipment for delivery.
Delivery estimates based on studies: Nordic countries 7-14 working days, rest of the Europe 8-16 working days, other large cities in the world starting from 12 working days, other destinations: no estimates.
Time required for possible customs handling is not included in the estimates.
If you want to have the product faster, you may choose the priority mail. Shipments outside Finland are always delivered in priority. The shipment is delivered in Finland to the customer depending on the location mainly by the second working day from leaving the shipment for delivery.
Delivery estimates based on studies: Nordic countries 2-5 working days, rest of the Europe 3-6 working days, other large cities in the world starting 4-10 working days, other destinations: no estimates.
Time required for possible customs handling is not included in the estimates.
For larger orders, the products are sent in packages. In Finland the packages are shipped to the closest Post delivery point. Shipments worth 80 euros or more are always sent abroad as a package using Post or GLS services.
Post and GLS delivery terms, ways and times may change, and we are not responsible for their correctness. Check the details from a local Post/GLS representative at your location.
Finland 1,50 euros for the first product and 0,70 euros per added product.
Finland 3,00 euros for the first product and 0,70 euros per added product.
Elsewhere in the EU 3,20 euros for the first product and 2,20 euros per added product.
Elsewhere in the world 4,00 euros for the first product and 3,70 euros per added product.
Finland 5,00 euros per package.
Elsewhere in the EU 15,00 euros per package.
Elsewhere in the world 25,00 euros per package.
Prices include VAT, which at the moment is 24 %.
Prices don’t include possible taxes, customs charges or other payments incurring to the purchaser according to the local legislation related to the importation.
After we have processed your order and transferred it to be shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation and tracking number by email. You can check the progress of the shipment by entering the tracking number into GLS track shipping.
For tracking a package of Posti, you will receive a delivery ID by email. It is not possible to track letters of Posti.
Select the payment method most suitable for you from our options.
When you pay with PayPal, you are redirected to PayPal’s system in the “payment method” section after you have confirmed the order. Log in with your username and password if you are a PayPal customer and confirm your payment after this. If you are a new customer you can open a PayPal account for yourself and confirm the payment after this.
Product prices include currently valid value-added tax, which is 24 % right now. Product prices do not include shipping costs. Payment is made in euros. We reserve the right to make changes to prices of products and shipping.
Refusing an order
Valona reserves the right to refuse an order if necessary. In this case the payment is returned to the person who placed the order within 30 days.
Valona is not responsible for delays caused by a force majeure or indirect damages resulting from the faulty condition of products or delayed delivery.
Changing terms of ordering and delivery
Valona reserves the right to make changes to terms of ordering and delivery. Before placing an order, the person placing the order must become familiar with the valid terms of ordering and delivery.
You have the right to return or exchange our products within 14 days.
Exchange and return
You can return products if you have received faulty products or if you are not fully satisfied with the products you have ordered. We will reimburse you for the price against a receipt or exchange it for another product.
Products must be returned within 14 days of ordering. If you want to exchange or return products, please first contact our customer service: email@example.com
- To receive a full reimbursement, the products must be unused and in the same condition as they were when you received them. Products must be returned in their original packages.
- You are responsible for a product until we receive the product. We recommend that you send the product through a transport service that insures the whole value of the product.
- You must pay for the shipping costs of returns unless the products are faulty, damaged or you receive a product with the wrong color.
- If the return includes products that are part of a package offer, all products must be returned. Return a product to this address: Harmaapaadentie 1a B, 00930 Helsinki, FINLAND.
Refunding a payment
We will send you an email when your return has been received/processed.
If we accept the return, the payment made for the returned products will be refunded to the payment card used and/or PayPal/Klarna account within a few business days.
If a product was paid for with a gift card, the value will be returned to the gift card or customer will be given a gift card of the same value. A gift card cannot be exchanged for money.
There is a 6-month warranty on all of Valona products.
We offer a replacement product and its shipping free of charge if a defect appears in a Valona product within 6 months of the beginning of the warranty period. In case we have spare parts for the particular product in our stock, we offer the spare part or repair service. Valona chooses the appropriate maintenance service at its own discretion.
The warranty covers:
- All wooden and metal parts of the product.
We do our best to supply the appropriate fabric for repair work and/or spare parts. If a spare part or repair is not economically worthwhile, Valona will offer a replacement product. Valona may inspect the product and verify the defect before offering a spare part, repair, replacement product or reimbursement.
The warranty does not cover:
- Use that is contrary to use instructions.
- Due to the material thickness, such usage where the product has received squeezing force and damaged due to this (the products should be stored in a jewelry box or stand).
- Product coloring or release of color on Products or elsewhere.
- Damage resulting from non-home use.
- Normal wear
- Intentional damage, misuse or neglect.
- Modified product or products which were repaired by a non-authorized service shop or an unapproved spare part has been used on it.
- Defects that are irrelevant to the operation of the product.
- Compatible accessories such as leaflets, packages, silicone plugs etc.
- Any losses resulting from not be able to use the product while waiting for a spare part or repair.
You may also order spare parts or repairs for damages that are not covered by the warranty. The price is determined individually. Please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org for ordering any spare part.