Instructions for ordering
It is very simple to order products as well as renew your previous orders from the online shop for Valona’s resellers. Follow the instructions below and contact our customer service if you need any assistance.
When ordering for the first time:
- Log in to the online shop with the reseller account you have received from us. This will allow you to see the wholesale prices of all products. You will also be able to see all the additional material for resellers.
- Browse products either directly from the homepage or select the category you wish from the top navigation of the page. You can search for products by browsing only jewellery or only interior decor. You can also browse our collections from the menu at the top of the page.
- For each product, you can find detailed information about it on the product page. The minimum order quantity is automatically displayed for each product. If you select products below the minimum order quantity, the price will change to the normal consumer price. By clicking on the “Order product” button, you can add the product to your shopping cart. Choose the desired quantity of products here, too.
- Continue shopping until you are satisfied. You can still change the quantities of products in your shopping cart. If any product has a minimum order quantity below the wholesale price, you will see a note on the shopping cart page and you can change the quantity to suit.
- When you are finished, click on the “Proceed to checkout” button. Confirm your order. For the time being, we manually check all orders before the order can be paid. We will therefore send you an invoice for your order separately. Please note that we will calculate the shipping costs when we assemble your order. You will receive them with the actual invoice. You will receive an order confirmation by email as soon as you place your order.
- Note! For new customers and customers outside Finland, we generally ship the products only when the invoice payment shows up on your account. You can speed up the process by paying the invoice as soon as you receive it.
- We promise a delivery time of 2-3 weeks, but we do our best and often succeed in delivering orders within a week. Please contact us when placing your order if you have any special requests regarding delivery.
When ordering a refill based on a previous order:
- Log in to the online shop with your retailer ID.
- Press the login button in the top right corner of the top bar on your computer or in the side menu on mobile to open the “My Account” page.
- Either click the “recent orders” link on the dashboard that opens first or select “Orders” from the lefthand menu.
- Open the order you wish to re-order by either pressing the order number or the “View” button. This will allow you to view the details of the order in more detail.
- From the order page, click on the “Order again” button to add the same products and quantities to your shopping cart. This makes it easy for you to place large refill orders, for example. You can still freely change the products and quantities in your shopping cart. You can also add new products from the online shop to your shopping cart.
- Continue with the ordering process as described above by proceeding to the checkout and payment steps.
Terms of Service
All prices are in Euros.
If not agreed elsewhere, the payment term is 14 days net from date of invoice.
All duties and shipping, handling and bank expenses are paid by the customer.
For domestic deliveries, the delivery term is EX Works Helsinki (Incoterms 2010) and for international deliveries FCA Helsinki (Incoterms 2010).
Fee for small orders is 25 euros if the order amount is less than 300 euros (VAT 0%).
The ordered products belong to Valona until the full payment is on Valona’s bank account.
The delivery time is agreed upon when making the order. The delivery takes place within a week upon payment is received on Valona’s bank account if not agreed otherwise.
The purchaser should inform Valona on writing/e-mail within seven (10) days from receiving the delivery regarding any faults or defects in delivery or in the product itself.
This contract is for shops. When selling in fairs, Valona design must be informed and agreement made on that.
Finnish law shall be applied to this contract.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, shall be first tried to settle between the parties and in case settlement can not be made, finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Finland Chamber of Commerce. The number of arbitrators shall be one, and the seat of arbitration shall be Helsinki, Finland.
Valona reserves the right to change the items, prices and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made relating to the received order, Valona shall inform the purchaser about the changes.
These terms and conditions apply for international orders.